Saturday, March 18, 2006

Brief Postgame Thoughts

Mark Lee isn't just a walkin'-round dumbass. He is an exquisite moron.

The Andy van Hellemond rule is still in effect ... no penalties for you Mr Yzerman! And two minutes to the guy you slashed for not saying thankyou!

A very bad game by Roloson. And it pains me to say that.

The other day my 3 year old yelled winuffKinbattol at the hockey game on TV. My wife didn't understand what she'd said, and I pretended that I didn't. In fact it's Peca's nickname. WinuffKinbattol Peca.

Samsonov is still struggling badly methinks. He'll need some time.

A fun game to watch. :-)

3 Comments:

Blogger Dennis said...

That's good Vic:D Pure gold:D

I don't know what the f**k is wrong with Peca. He doesn't compete, he doesn't hit anyone..what a total waste of money..especially now when for tonight at least MacT was going with the old power vs power approach with the line changing with 10's line against Datsyuk. At least that's the way I saw it in the first two periods and the Oilers Peca line was out there against the Wing's 4th line.

Roloson simply sucks...I hate that we've picked up another lemon but it certainly looks that way.

3/19/2006 12:19 am  
Blogger mudcrutch79 said...

A little early to make that call I think Dennis...despite his Irbe-esque puckhandling. The years of Salo have destroyed any perspective you might have, I think.;)

3/19/2006 3:01 pm  
Blogger Dennis said...

Well maybe Roloson won't continue to suck but that's the book on him thus far:)

3/19/2006 4:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home