Friday, June 22, 2007

Pre Draft Thoughts

I'll probably update this as the draft proceeds (or afterwards), and EDM makes their selections, but here are some pre-draft thoughts:

(1)I'm pretty excited to see exactly what might go down tonight. I would be kind of surprised if the Oilers don't make a trade tonight, but I would also rather they not "overpay" via trade just to make a splash, as my free agent piece below attests.

(2) Sure hope Voracek drops. I have him #1 in my 2007 draft rankings.

(3) I would be kind of disappointed if EDM ends up with Alzner, but not near as disappointed as I would have been 2 months ago. Having read more about Alzner, I certainly like him more than I once did. My disappointment would come more from not getting a top 4 guy (from my list) than it would with anything specifically to do with Alzner.

1 Comments:

Blogger Showerhead said...

Eek, you must have been one disappointed Speeds at #6. You've often been proved right by time so this kind of worries me (even if I think very highly of Gagner).

6/26/2007 1:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home