Thursday, September 06, 2007

Mr. Plow, that's my name. That name again, is Mr. Plow.

I'm back.

I've had a busy summer which included graduation, a move to Massachusetts and a brand new job.

It turns out these resourceful Yankees beat back the Redcoats while dragging their plows with them. At least that's what I've learned so far.

Anyway, the Oilers are obviously a mess, so I really couldn't have picked a better time to take a break. I'm pretty sure I saved a few extra years of lifespan doing it this way.

At the risk of becoming the Finkleman's 45s of this website, I'll be back shortly with a host of Oiler and NHL related complaints to go along with a bunch of pretentious bullshit. I'm sure you're waiting with baited breath.

7 Comments:

Blogger mc79hockey said...

Fuck I was down with the Massholes in August and didn't even think to drop you a note.

9/06/2007 9:44 pm  
Blogger Lowetide said...

RQ, you are becoming the Don Rickles of the blogosphere.

9/06/2007 10:46 pm  
Blogger Showerhead said...

Welcome back and congratulations on starting the next phase of life! Don't you start cheering for the Bruins now.

9/09/2007 12:56 pm  
Blogger godot10 said...

Say hello to Cliff and Norm for us.

9/10/2007 8:55 pm  
Blogger Vic Ferrari said...

Jesus, you really are the antiGrabia, aren't you? You unretire and then disappear.

I hope the Oilogosphere starts intentionally listing ever player by the wrong position until you snap. I mean we unintentionally get about a quarter of them wrong anyways, just one more step there.

And by the way, I think I have the market cornered on "Oiler and NHL related complaints to go along with a bunch of pretentious bullshit", find your own schtick, young man.

BTW: Lowetide has dibs on "reason", and the Oilogosphere is already rotten with homoerotica writers looking for excuses, so please don't go there.

9/11/2007 7:33 pm  
Blogger RiversQ said...

Vic Ferrari said...
Jesus, you really are the antiGrabia, aren't you? You unretire and then disappear.


I said I'd be back with some nonsense "shortly." It's all relative, so two posts in a week meets my standard.

It's not like we're crashing Blogger with reams of content around here.

9/11/2007 10:10 pm  
Blogger Black Dog said...

I don't understand the whole homoerotic jibe, Vic.

Welcome back Riversq - looking forward to that thing you do.

9/12/2007 7:41 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home