Monday, August 30, 2010

Indefinite Hiatus

Hey everyone,

I'm not sure if you've noticed but it's been a long time since I posted anything of legitimate quality here or in other places in our wonderful little Oilogosphere. Sure there's been a drunk rant or two and I'd be happy to tell you the amusing story behind how Milla and I came to fall so madly in love for 5 minutes and then never talk to each other again (and the restraining order that followed it?) but the truth is this: ever since I accepted a particular amazing-but-life-eating job in May, I have been a lot less engaged in the community you fine folks have created.

Reading my favourite Oiler blogs is still a valuable part of my downtime so I will still appreciate the fine work so many of you create. Thank you for doing what you do, and I wish nothing but the finest of beer and the leggiest of women upon you all. Unless you are a woman, in which case I wish those same things upon you but also a photographer.

1 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

I'm a relatively new (and quiet) reader of this blog, but it's always sad to see someone who writes as well as you do take a leave of absence.

May the cups within your reach (both of beer and bust) overflow with startling regularity.

9/23/2010 7:19 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home